WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!

Just me giving words of wisdom, sharing thoughts and poetry and the occasional health or diet tip! Ok, and may be some other stuff! :)
Not sure what I am exactly doing yet....but it's fun so far!!! So follow me and let's see where this blog takes us!


Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Whatever Happened to Wednesday - Bobby Sherman

Well you know what day it is folks and you must see a pattern going on here!  
70s sitcom 'teen idols'!  
Yes, I did have a little crush on Bobby too and he was on one of the Partridge Family shows!  
Do you remember what songs he sang?  
At least he has a respectable career and he didn't turn into a train wreck like so many of the teen idols.  Bobby served as Captain on the LAPD, teaching CPR & First Aid and most recently as Sheriff on the San Bernadino Police Department. 
So let's hear it for Bobby!!!!
Check out the link above to find out more, including a video of him singing 'Little Woman'.  
I prefer 'Julie, Julie, Julie'...maybe that's why I named my black stuffed animal cat Julie!  LOL!
Have a Wonderful Wednesday!
Luv,
Mare
THEN       
NOW


2 comments:

  1. It's nice to hear about a child star who grew up to live a normal, drug free life. Yay for Bobby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so in love with him! Made my heart melt!

    ReplyDelete