WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!

Just me giving words of wisdom, sharing thoughts and poetry and the occasional health or diet tip! Ok, and may be some other stuff! :)
Not sure what I am exactly doing yet....but it's fun so far!!! So follow me and let's see where this blog takes us!


Friday, July 22, 2011

Fun Friday!

It's been a sizzling summer thus far and tomorrow is going to be the hottest day of the week!   
So since it's going to be a Hot Friday, we need to think about cooling off.  
I have a great idea to combine having a little 'FUN' and keeping cool at the same time (and I'm not talking skinny dipping here!).  
What am I talking about do you ask? 
Well... make your own adult version of an ICE POP!  
Making them is half the FUN this FRIDAY! 
  1. Get one of those plastic ice pop molds.
  2. Fill it 1/4 (or 1/2) of the way with your favorite mixer, I suggest DEVOTION VODKA!
  3. Add your your favorite flavor now, I suggest vitamin water, they all come in great flavors and have vitamins!  Or you can add lemonade or OJ, but add a little water.
  4. FREEZE!
  5. ENJOY! 
ps..kids can have the same fun with a virgin version!  and don't let them get your ADULT version by accident~!!!!  :)
    Let me know what flavor you made!
    Have a Fun Friday!
    Luv,
    Mare


    1 comment:

    1. Hey! I'm a new follower from "Keepin' Company Thursday" Check out my blog too! www.designedexpressions.com/blog Thanks!

      ReplyDelete