WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!

Just me giving words of wisdom, sharing thoughts and poetry and the occasional health or diet tip! Ok, and may be some other stuff! :)
Not sure what I am exactly doing yet....but it's fun so far!!! So follow me and let's see where this blog takes us!


Thursday, August 11, 2011

Thoughtful Thursday - Blizzard Treat for Children's Miracle Network Hospitals

Forget the DIET on this Thoughtful Thursday!
Go to your nearest Dairy Queen (aka DQ) and get a BLIZZARD!
DQ will donate $1 or more from each Blizzard Treat sold at participating locations on Miracle Treat Day, August 11, 2011 (that's TODAY!)

The money will help sick and injured children at your local Children's Miracle Network Hospital. 
Since 1984, DQ has raised over $86 million for Children's Miracle Network Hospitals-including $5.5 million in 2010. 
Let's make 2011 a record-breaking year! 
Join DQ and help make miracles happen!! 

Leave me a comment and let me know what flavor you got!!!!
 The Blizzard is considered the most successful product!
Choose from:

Flavors in Cookies
Cookie Dough
Mint Oreo  ** think I'll get this flavor!!
Oreo CheeseQuake  ** My daughter's fave!

Cookie Jar
Double Fudge Cookie Dough

Flavors in Candy
Reese Peanut Butter Cups
Butterfinger
Heath
M&Ms
Cappuccino Heath

Flavors in Fruits
Banana Cream Pie
Strawberry CheeseQuake
Banana Split
Choco Cherry Love
Hawaiian
Chocolate Covered Strawberry
Rasberry Truffle

Flavors in Chocolates
Chocolate Xtreme
French Silk Pie
Turtle Pecan Cluster
Georgia Mud Fudge
Mocha Chip
Midnight Truffle

Other Flavors
Nerds Candy
Cheese Cake
Snickers
Rocky Road
Banana Pudding
Peanut Butter Crunch
Nestles Crunch
Reese's Pieces
Yukon Cruncher
Whopp 'N Wild Mocha Chip
Kit Kat


 


5 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking up for the Wild Wednesday Hop! Hope you're having a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yum and for such a good cause!! i know what i'm having for dinner tonight. oreo blizzard..nom, nom

    -melissa
    http://www.rockanddrool.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum! Thanks for letting us know. Must head over and get my vanilla oreo blizzard - what a great excuse!

    Jessica @FoundtheMarbles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies!!! Have a Thoughtful Thursday!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really wish I could eat one of those right now. I love Reese PB Cup the best! What a great cause too!

    Thank you for stopping by tonight. I appreciate it. It is nice to "meet" you. I hope you enjoy your weekend!

    Blessings,
    LaVonne @ Long Wait For Isabella

    ReplyDelete