WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!

Just me giving words of wisdom, sharing thoughts and poetry and the occasional health or diet tip! Ok, and may be some other stuff! :)
Not sure what I am exactly doing yet....but it's fun so far!!! So follow me and let's see where this blog takes us!


Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Thougthful Thursday....It's the little things that matter.....

I wrote this last May (May18, 2010 to be exact) and I wish I could go back to that point in time for so many reasons....but I digress (as usual).  You may have already seen this on Facebook last May, it was a note on my profile and I decided to 'dig it up'.
Just remember that it's the little things that matter......

a kind word from a stranger
a fresh baked cookie from a neighbor
a flower from your lover
a recipe passed down from your mother
a homemade card from your child
a friend that still says your 'wild'
these are the things that make me smile
and let's you know that it's all worth while....
Have a Thoughtful Thursday!
Luv,
Mare <3




No comments:

Post a Comment