WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!

Just me giving words of wisdom, sharing thoughts and poetry and the occasional health or diet tip! Ok, and may be some other stuff! :)
Not sure what I am exactly doing yet....but it's fun so far!!! So follow me and let's see where this blog takes us!


Thursday, July 28, 2011

Thoughtful Thursday :)

I admit, didn't know what to write about today....been having a lot of  'thoughts' running around in my own head.  Started to look for some quotes and such and found this one.  I know I may have posted it on FB before, but I think it says a lot and it is very true!

"Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. "  
~Leo Buscaglia

So please smile at somebody today that may look like they need it, give a compliment, do something nice.  Not only will it make the other person feel wonderful, it will do the same for YOU!

Have a Thoughtful Thursday!
Luv,
Mare


No comments:

Post a Comment