WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!

Just me giving words of wisdom, sharing thoughts and poetry and the occasional health or diet tip! Ok, and may be some other stuff! :)
Not sure what I am exactly doing yet....but it's fun so far!!! So follow me and let's see where this blog takes us!


Friday, July 29, 2011

Fun Friday - go see The Smurfs in 3D - Opening in theares today!

 So what to do this Friday? 
Let's see, my daughter keeps asking about the Smurfs movie!  
Funny how that cartoon was so popular in the 80s and now there is a movie and our kids want to see it! 
What's cool about these movies is that the voices or the actors are ones that the parents are familiar with!  
Plus there's always good music.  
I wasn't really into the Smurfs, but, the movie looks fun.  
I like Neil Patrick Harris (aka Doogie Howser, MD) is the main 'human' in the movie.  
Was surprised that Katy Perry is the voice of the 'Smurfette'!  
Hank Azaria is also one of the voices, as is George Lopez and Pee Wee Herman!
No matter what the critics say, you should go see it (with or without) the kids!


Here are some movie coupons too:









4 comments: