WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!

Just me giving words of wisdom, sharing thoughts and poetry and the occasional health or diet tip! Ok, and may be some other stuff! :)
Not sure what I am exactly doing yet....but it's fun so far!!! So follow me and let's see where this blog takes us!


Sunday, July 3, 2011

Trying to find my 'identity'

Hey all!  My beautiful niece is helping me and she made some suggestions for my blog.  She also helped re-design it too!  Thank you Melissa!  I played around with a few things myself.  So I ask, what do you all want to hear about?  Since today is Sunday, perhaps it's a day of rest.  But Monday is looking like 'Motivational Monday'!
Today is rainy and the husband is off to the Subway Series with friends.  Not sure what to do today, but I did start my Jane Evanovich latest book 'Smokin Seventeen'......I recommend her series, especially if you are a Jersey Girl!
Ok...so does anyone have any suggestions on what my daughter and I can do today??
Luv,
Mare

No comments:

Post a Comment