WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!

Just me giving words of wisdom, sharing thoughts and poetry and the occasional health or diet tip! Ok, and may be some other stuff! :)
Not sure what I am exactly doing yet....but it's fun so far!!! So follow me and let's see where this blog takes us!


Friday, July 1, 2011

Flashback Friday!

I just decided that every Friday will be FLASHBACK FRIDAY!  So here are a few 60s flashbacks for ya...please leave me yours!
Batman and Robin
The Beatles and British Invasion
Flower Power
Twiggy
JFK.....

6 comments:

  1. I’m stopping by from Hop Along Friday and following on GFC and Facebook. I'd love for you to drop by my blog and follow back.
    www.LisaBlogs.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the 60's!!

    New blog follower! Come follow back and enter my great giveaways! http://www.peacelovepoop.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi. I'm a new follower via Boost my Blog Hop. Come visit me at www.weidknecht.com! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm your newest follower! Such a cute picture!! Unfortunately, I wasn't lucky enough to be around during the 60's! Have a great weekend, and feel free to check out my blog!

    Monica @ theatypicalhousewife.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for all the comments and adds!! Luv, Mare

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the outfit and the car!! I was there in the 60's but that looks more like late 60's early 70's. Whatever it was, it was cool looking! I am a new follower of your blog thru GFC and while I was here I also followed you on Facebook. I would love a follow back on both if you don't mind. Have a great weekeend and Happy 4th of July!!

    Mary@http://www.mmbearcupoftea.com

    ReplyDelete