WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!

Just me giving words of wisdom, sharing thoughts and poetry and the occasional health or diet tip! Ok, and may be some other stuff! :)
Not sure what I am exactly doing yet....but it's fun so far!!! So follow me and let's see where this blog takes us!


Friday, July 8, 2011

Fun and Flirty Friday Outfit!

Ok, Fun and Flirty Friday was my niece Mellisa's idea!  LOL!  Ok, so here is my outfit.  We can wear 'jeans' to work on Friday.  So I opted for a denim skirt.  The shirt, belt and sandals are all from White House Black Market, my newest indulgence!  The pic is a little blurry, Megan took it with my phone, but have others on the camera, can upload later.  So this outfit can go from day....to a summer night! 
Luv,
Mare



3 comments:

  1. Hello,
    Following from the SP! Great blog!
    Hope you have a happy Friday!
    Julie
    http://juliesbits.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cute new blog, if you're interested I am currently hosting a giveaway for a cute pre made blogger template! Over 30 to choose from!
    check it out..it has no entries and they're so cute!

    stopping by from the blog hop!
    would love for you to stop by and follow back and say hello!
    http://www.bragallaboutit.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! What a perfect "jeans Friday" outfit!

    ReplyDelete