WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!

Just me giving words of wisdom, sharing thoughts and poetry and the occasional health or diet tip! Ok, and may be some other stuff! :)
Not sure what I am exactly doing yet....but it's fun so far!!! So follow me and let's see where this blog takes us!


Monday, July 25, 2011

Motivate Me Monday - Don't Quit a poem by an unknown author

Don't Quit

by: Unknown Author
When things go wrong as they sometimes will,
When the road you're trudging seems all uphill,
When funds are low and the debts are high,
And you want to smile, but you have to sigh.
When care is pressing you down a bit.
Rest, if you must, but don't you quit.
Life is queer with its twists and turns
As every one of us sometimes learns.
And many a failure turns about
When he might have won had he stuck it out:
Don't give up though the pace seems slow -
You may succeed with another blow.
Success is failure turned inside out -
The silver tint of the clouds of doubt.
And you never can tell how close you are.
It may be near when it seems so far:
So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit
It's when things seem worst that you must not quit.
I found a few motivational poems and wanted to share this one.  I know Mondays are hard, especially after a busy, summer weekend!  On Saturday, we lost power for 8 hrs, so didn't get much sleep and I really need motivation today to get going!  
But this is so true, never quit!  Something I hope I am instilling in my daughter.  Hopefully you're all motivated this Monday!  And never quit!
Luv,
Mare

2 comments:

  1. Hey Hun! Thanks for stopping by and following.. I am now your newest follower!

    I love your banner.. it's adorable!

    Best Wishes,
    Kia @ CosmoGloss.com

    ReplyDelete