WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!

Just me giving words of wisdom, sharing thoughts and poetry and the occasional health or diet tip! Ok, and may be some other stuff! :)
Not sure what I am exactly doing yet....but it's fun so far!!! So follow me and let's see where this blog takes us!


Monday, July 11, 2011

Motivate Me Monday...ALREADY?

Oh boy, how can I motivate anyone when I myself need motivating!!  Last week was a short week for most, if not a total vacation week!  So this week coming up is going to seem like a long one ahead.  I've been even more busy at work these days, working crazy hours and being in non-stop meetings.  Sometimes I long for the summers off, like when I was back in school.  Even though I always had a job.  Had a job since I was 12, delivering newspapers, then it was McDonalds (for 1 day), then it was the library, then it was the Ponderosa...that took me through high school.
Then in college, still worked at the Ponderosa and also worked at the hospital where I was doing my clinic 2 days a week.  Then I worked in 2 doctor's offices, the hospital full time and the doctor's office...then finally made my way into the pharma industry.  But at first I worked there full time, the doctor's office and the hospital part time (nights and weekends).  So how in the world did I ever have a social life!  I feel like I've been working most of my life!
So where was I???  Oh yeah, I need motivating too!  Maybe my little work history is a little motivating for some, but it sure made me tired thinking about it and writing about it!
Ok, so here are my Monday Motivating words of wisdom:

“The only lifelong, reliable motivations are those that come from within, and one of the strongest of those is the joy and pride that grow from knowing that you've just done something as well as you can do it.”

How's that for ya?
Luv,
Mare

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the follow! Sorry I couldn't follow you back earlier 'cos the darn GFC widget on my site decided to act up again and was missing for a couple of days.

    Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete