WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!

Just me giving words of wisdom, sharing thoughts and poetry and the occasional health or diet tip! Ok, and may be some other stuff! :)
Not sure what I am exactly doing yet....but it's fun so far!!! So follow me and let's see where this blog takes us!


Friday, July 15, 2011

Fun Friday !

Happy Fun Friday! 
To be honest, I have no idea what to write about today! 
Then I recalled that we have a bulletin board in work that shows some 'Wacky' holidays. 
So I looked up today's date and found two!
Today, July 15th is Cow Appreciation Day & Tapioca Pudding Day
check out the links below


Personally, I like the July 17th (third Sunday) & will definately have some!!





Happy Friday and have a wonderful weekend!
Luv,
Mare

3 comments:

  1. Wow,I didn't know there was a Cow Appreciation Day! :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is too funny! Ooh, Ice cream day...mmmm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the comments!! Luv, Mare

    ReplyDelete