WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!

Just me giving words of wisdom, sharing thoughts and poetry and the occasional health or diet tip! Ok, and may be some other stuff! :)
Not sure what I am exactly doing yet....but it's fun so far!!! So follow me and let's see where this blog takes us!


Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Talk to me Tuesday

Ok...so today is Talk to me Tuesday...need any advice on anything? Diet, health, exercise, motherhood, relationships?
I know that I feel like I need someone to talk to....I do have a little problem and would also like to hear from you all.
I recently saw something posted on Facebook that offended and upset me. I was very tempted to respond to the person, but didn't. I ignored it, but now I feel very disappointed and a bit of disrespect going on and this was a person that I thought we had a nice friendship. Know this person for a very long time and well.....it's not the first time I felt this way on something they posted. I am deciding whether to 'unfriend' or not, this person thinks the post was meant to be funny and others seem to think it's funny, but maybe I am being a bit overreactive? Oh well....Love to hear from you!
Luv,
Mare

No comments:

Post a Comment