WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!

Just me giving words of wisdom, sharing thoughts and poetry and the occasional health or diet tip! Ok, and may be some other stuff! :)
Not sure what I am exactly doing yet....but it's fun so far!!! So follow me and let's see where this blog takes us!


Sunday, July 10, 2011

Sentimental Sunday?

Ok, I was distracted yesterday by a potential computer issue, it's all fixed now, but I did not go on to do my Sentimental Saturday post!
Therefore, I am feeling a little off today and not so sure what to write.  But perhaps what I'll say is that ever since joining Facebook 3 yrs ago, I've re-connected with many friends from 'back in the day'.  People that I grew up with, went to school or college with and worked with previously.  It's been a wonderful journey exchanging 'Remember when....' stories.
I grew up in a small town of Avenel in NJ, and there is a FB page dedicated to Avenel.  So the memories from the 60s, 70s and 80s come alive there......it is just amazing.....
Anyway, some people say leave the past in the past....in some situations, that is true...but....learn from the past and also re-live some of the memorable memories from the past....I know I have been lately....
Here are some sentimental photos....Enjoy this beautiful Sunday.
Luv,
Mare

2 comments:

  1. Awww this post makes me miss home. I grew up in Delaware, but, somehow landed in Hawaii. It is gorgeous here, but there is no place like home.

    Following you via GFC, fb, and blogger.

    http://www.ourbananamoments.com
    http://www.facebook.com/ourbananamoments

    Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Marsha! Following you too on FB and your blog!

    ReplyDelete