WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!

Just me giving words of wisdom, sharing thoughts and poetry and the occasional health or diet tip! Ok, and may be some other stuff! :)
Not sure what I am exactly doing yet....but it's fun so far!!! So follow me and let's see where this blog takes us!


Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Tuesday Tip - Laughter is the best medicine! LOL ROTF LMAO!!!!

LOL!!!  ROTF!!!  LMAO!!!!
LAUGHING!

Laughing is one of the best medicines it's 
FUN & FREE!!!!!
So my tip today is to LAUGH, LAUGH AND LAUGH!

Here are some of the benefits I found in no particular order!
  • eases stress
  • raises your energy
  • diminishes pain
  • promotes social bonding
  • lowers blood pressure
  • boost your immune system
So bring some humor into your life, whether it's through friends, a new TV show, movie or book! 
So laugh heartily on this Tuesday!
Luv,
Mare
 


3 comments:

  1. i've said that laughter is medicine for years! thanks for sharing that picture...it's awesome!

    ReplyDelete