WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!

Just me giving words of wisdom, sharing thoughts and poetry and the occasional health or diet tip! Ok, and may be some other stuff! :)
Not sure what I am exactly doing yet....but it's fun so far!!! So follow me and let's see where this blog takes us!


Friday, August 5, 2011

Friday Fun

Since we're not going any place for vacation, I took a vacation day every Friday from now until after Labor Day! 
What to do, what to do...wait, I think I'll head to the famous Asbury Park with my 2 Fun Friends!  
What better way to spend a Fun Friday!  
Tanning, Talking and more Talking! 
May pay a visit to the Stone Pony and pay our respects to the great Clarence Clemons.  
I am sure there are still memorial sentiments around the building.....
We've actually know each other since grammar school, that's a long time!
After the beach, maybe a few drinks?  Huh?  How does that sound.....so that's my Friday in a nutshell, what about you?
Have a Fabo Fun Friday!
Luv,
Mare

2 comments:

  1. thanks so much for the comment on my blog and for following back!! yes, the jersey definitely gets a bad rap because of that dumb show. but it's whatever! us real jersey girls know it's a great place to be :) and i work in asbury park! haha how funny. it's such a small world

    ReplyDelete
  2. really? where do you work? it is a small world!!

    ReplyDelete