WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!

Just me giving words of wisdom, sharing thoughts and poetry and the occasional health or diet tip! Ok, and may be some other stuff! :)
Not sure what I am exactly doing yet....but it's fun so far!!! So follow me and let's see where this blog takes us!


Monday, August 15, 2011

Motivate me Monday! - Motivation comes in all flavors!

Just like ice cream, motivation also comes in different flavors.  
Thinking about that as I contemplate what to write for my
'Motivate me Monday' blogspot. 
So these are some of my personal motivation, what are yours?

When I was younger, I was motivated to do well to make my parents proud of me.
Now I am motivated for my daughter, not only to make a better life for her, but to also set a good example. 

I must admit there was a time when I was motivated by a certain someone that I had deep feelings for....but learned that was the wrong source of motivation that ultimately left me heartbroken :(

I think some people are motivated for the wrong reasons, fame or greediness.  
But most have motivation that comes deep from within themselves.  

Having said that, found this quote, wow!:

Have a Motivated Monday!
Luv,
Mare






4 comments:

  1. Great Covey quote an I like the idea of your Motivate Me Monday post, very cool!

    Dropping off some love from the Wild Weekend hop! <3
    New follower.

    Mandi
    Smile and Mama With Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!! I'm stopping by and following from Monday Mingle Blog Hop. I hope you'll check out my blog Frazzled Mama at http://frazzled-mama.com and follow me back.

    Hope you have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the motivate me Monday everyone needs some especially on Monday. New follower!

    ReplyDelete