WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!

Just me giving words of wisdom, sharing thoughts and poetry and the occasional health or diet tip! Ok, and may be some other stuff! :)
Not sure what I am exactly doing yet....but it's fun so far!!! So follow me and let's see where this blog takes us!


Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Wednesday Words - A Feeling of Love

Here is another poem I found in the attic.  I probably wrote this in junior high, 7th, 8th or 9th grade.  I don't think it was high school, but could have been.  And once again, I have no idea who I wrote it for!  I have my suspicions  ;)  but I won't tell ;)

Even though he doesn't look at me
I know this love won't set me free.
I stare at him everyday
and he doesn't even look my way.
Although my love may not always be true
Right now I wish he would love me too.
Some people might just call it a phase
But a feeling of love usually stays.

2 comments: