WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!

Just me giving words of wisdom, sharing thoughts and poetry and the occasional health or diet tip! Ok, and may be some other stuff! :)
Not sure what I am exactly doing yet....but it's fun so far!!! So follow me and let's see where this blog takes us!


Thursday, September 8, 2011

Check out Las Vegas Tattoo Company !!!!!

Check out my friend Belle's Facebook page for her family business!  
https://www.facebook.com/LasVegasTattooCo 
Belle and I grew up in a small town in New Jersey called Avenel, knew her since kindergarten!  
It's amazing how we met back up first on Myspace and now of course on Facebook!
Go check out the Facebook page and press LIKE!
ps....if I ever get a tatoo, I will go there....and I'll get my belly button pierced too (now that I dropped a few pounds and can show it off again!)
Can you guess what I would get a tattoo of??? 
I know exactly what I want!
Take a look at my 'button' on my blog.....does it look familiar?

HUGS to BELLE !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment