WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!

Just me giving words of wisdom, sharing thoughts and poetry and the occasional health or diet tip! Ok, and may be some other stuff! :)
Not sure what I am exactly doing yet....but it's fun so far!!! So follow me and let's see where this blog takes us!


Friday, June 24, 2011

What have I missed being a working Mom?

I've been off all week,  just me and my daughter.  We did a lot despite the rainy and cloudy weather.  During the week, I've thought often what I've missed being a working mom.....or more importantly, is she missing or did she miss anything with me working.

I try very hard to give her everything that I did not have growing up.  Perhaps if I wasn't working, there would be some sacrifices, but my parents sacrificed and I came out ok.....but then again, the cost of living is 'out of control' nowadays.  So what is a mom to do?

Now that she is older, it is probably ok that I work.  Setting an example when I bring her to the office or she sees me working from home.  Women can be successful in a 'mans' world.  She also has afterschool activities and she wants to be with her friends more.  But what about the other years, when she was younger and at daycare.....

I know it's too late to do anything now....perhaps I'll hit the lottery ..... but Lord knows I try.....

I also been thinking about what she missed or me even, not having another child.....so many what ifs....

ok...now I am just feeling sad, is it the weather?  Am I lacking sun?  Whatever the case may be, I hope my daughter knows that everything I do, I do for her.  She is #1 in my life and hope she knows that always....

No comments:

Post a Comment