WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!

Just me giving words of wisdom, sharing thoughts and poetry and the occasional health or diet tip! Ok, and may be some other stuff! :)
Not sure what I am exactly doing yet....but it's fun so far!!! So follow me and let's see where this blog takes us!


Thursday, June 23, 2011

Great Summer Reading Suggestion

Do you know the author Janet Evanovich?  She has a great book series!  Her main character is Stephanie Plum, she is Italian and Hungarian (like me!) and a bounty hunter (not like me!).
The books are set in Trenton and there are many references to NJ locales.  Check out the website:   http://www.evanovich.com/

She has a new book that just came out, can't wait to read it!  A perfect 'read' for a beach day or lazy day on the deck! You don't have to start from the first in the series, but after you read one, you will go and start from the beginning!

Tell me what you think!!  Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment