WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!

Just me giving words of wisdom, sharing thoughts and poetry and the occasional health or diet tip! Ok, and may be some other stuff! :)
Not sure what I am exactly doing yet....but it's fun so far!!! So follow me and let's see where this blog takes us!


Thursday, June 23, 2011

Is it Thursday already?

Ok, so my daughter's last day of school last week and camp doesn't start until next week.  So the only logicial thing to do is take a week of vacation to do some things just me and her.  The weather is not suppose to be very good :(  so this is what we did so far..... 
So on Monday we went to the beach, it was a glorious day. 
Tuesday I had to work (interviews for Argentina staff).  So we went to the library and signed her back up for Sylvan (want to keep her math skills up through the summer again!)
Wednesday had to do some work in the morning, but went to a noon movie and then went to visit my sister Joanne.
So far, it has not really rained, although that is what was being predicted...so do we chance it and head to the beach today?  Ordered 2 new bathing suits for both of us from Zappos...want to wear them...but is it worth it, should we chance it?  Will tomorrow be better....hhhmmmm...decisions....decisions!

No comments:

Post a Comment