WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!

Just me giving words of wisdom, sharing thoughts and poetry and the occasional health or diet tip! Ok, and may be some other stuff! :)
Not sure what I am exactly doing yet....but it's fun so far!!! So follow me and let's see where this blog takes us!


Thursday, June 23, 2011

My Friend Donna.....

Saw a post from my friend's sister on Facebook, she posted that her heart is heavy because today is 20 yrs since Donna passed away.  She fought the ovarian cancer, but 20 yrs ago, guess the treatments weren't as advanced.  Our moms grew up in Rahway together and then we moved around the corner from them in Avenel.  We were very close.  Ran track together and loved the Bay City Rollers!  I still have a friendship card she gave me years ago, will always cherish it.
Donna....you will not be forgotten, I love you and miss you!  Many of us do!  Hope you are looking down and smiling at us all  xxooxxooxxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment