WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!

Just me giving words of wisdom, sharing thoughts and poetry and the occasional health or diet tip! Ok, and may be some other stuff! :)
Not sure what I am exactly doing yet....but it's fun so far!!! So follow me and let's see where this blog takes us!


Wednesday, January 25, 2012

there may be.......inspired by Bon Jovi's "Just Older" song

 
 there may be a few more lines on my face...
but the memories that put them there can't erase.
there may be a few more greys in my hair...
but that doesn't change how much I care.
there may be a few more annoying pounds...
but that doesn't account for all the frowns.
there may be less sand left in the hourglass...
but that doesn't mean I can't reflect fondly on the past.
and when I look in the mirror what do I see?
it's reflection of me looking back at me.....

1 comment:

  1. I am very happy to read this. This is the type of manual that needs to be given and not the random misinformation that is at the other blogs. Appreciate your sharing this best doc.
    Cy-Lent 9-5209 Idler

    ReplyDelete