WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!

Just me giving words of wisdom, sharing thoughts and poetry and the occasional health or diet tip! Ok, and may be some other stuff! :)
Not sure what I am exactly doing yet....but it's fun so far!!! So follow me and let's see where this blog takes us!


Monday, January 23, 2012

Is it really on our side like Mick and the Stones sang about?
Does it really mend a broken heart?
Does it really save a lost soul?
Or
Does it do the opposite?
Is it not on our side?
Does it put a deeper hole in a broken heart?
Does it leave alone a lost soul?
Why does it go by too quickly?
Why do we never have enough of it?
Why do we waste it?
Why do we regret it?
Why am I thinking of all this during my run?
Am I 'biding' my time while I put my body through this work out?
Or
Do I just need to load up my iPod with some new tunes?
Or
Am I just thinking way too much????
Tick Tock, Tick Tock....
OR
?????
IS IT JUST ABOUT TIME !?!?!?!?!?!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment